torstai 19. heinäkuuta 2012

Lead's dead, baby, lead's dead

So I got my chain in place. The good news is that everything works and the bike goes forward. The bad is that it's really slow and the range is abysmal. The lesson learned is that lead is no good and lithium really is where it's at. Luckily the only thing I spent on lead is some sweat equity and a couple of nuts and bolts. It also gave me a way to test everything else on the cheap. Cycle Analyst is working correctly and the original speedometer also works. I'll just need to get the proper battery chemistry in place. We're heading off to a cabin for a week so there will be an inherent pause in the project. Not to mention ordering the lithium and waiting for it to arrive. Expect to hear from me in about two weeks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti