keskiviikko 13. kesäkuuta 2012

It's a whole new kWsaki

I guess it's always the One More Thing that ends up being the most important one. At least in this case. As it happens I now own another Kawasaki product. It's a 1987 GPX750R and it looks like this:


Timing chain had snapped while the engine had been idling - with predictable results. Or at least that's how the story goes. I couldn't care less since it has working 12 volt system, brakes and it's registered. Most imporantly it's now mine and I only had to pay 500€ for it. The new body seems a lot more aerodynamic than the naked figure of the Z500 so I'm at least hoping for a few more miles on a charge. In any case next up is dismantling the engine. Let the good times roll.

ps. I'll be selling the extra engine parts from this one as well so let me know if you need anything.
pps. Parts for sale at Finnish website here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti